[BioC] Illumina based one color microarray data analysis

Wei Shi shi at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Sep 4 07:12:24 CEST 2013

Dear KaushalRaj,

The heatmap.2 function in gplots package is a useful tool for making heatmaps. But I can't see how you normalized your data from your provided code. The neqc function in limma can be used to background correct and normalize your illumina data.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Wei