[BioC] Horizontal text in Gviz title panel.

Dan Du tooyoung at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 07:59:46 CEST 2013

Hi Graham,

Glad I am not the only one with such need, in fact some months ago I
have this brought up with Florian, the author. Currently the name of
the track is rendered with a hard coded argument "rot=90" using
grid.text(). Before there is an immediate solution, like adding a new
parameter 'title.rot', you may have to fork it a bit and do some scaling
with the space available horizontally.

Best,
Dan