[BioC] Horizontal text in Gviz title panel.

Hahne, Florian florian.hahne at novartis.com
Tue Sep 24 19:04:12 CEST 2013

Hi Graham, Dan,
I just submitted a patch to the devel branch (v 1.5.13) that adds the
'rot.title' display parameter. If you set this to 0 the text will be
plotted horizontally. Please note that currently the text rotation is not
evaluated when the optimal font size for the title font and the title
panel width is computed, so you will have to play with this a bit. The
cex.title and title.width parameters should be helpful for that.
Cheers,
Florian