[BioC] Importing quantile normalized .txt file to limma for differential expression

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Tue Sep 24 17:05:47 CEST 2013

You will need to give more information than this if you want help. How
are you pre-processing the data? Using R or something else? What have
you tried, and what were the results? Note that you cannot import
anything into limma - you import into R and then use limma to analyze
the data.

Also, have you read the limma User's Guide? If not, you should, as
probably 99.325% (just an estimate) of your questions are covered in
that document.

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.12/bioc/vignettes/limma/inst/doc/usersguide.pdf

Best,

Jim