[BioC] Importing quantile normalized .txt file to limma for differential expression

Dhanjit [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Tue Sep 24 15:04:07 CEST 2013

I am using limma package for identifying differential expression of affymetrix .CEL file. I used quantile normalization method and saved the normalized data in .txt file. However, i am not able to import the .txt file into limma for differential expression.

Kindly tell me the sequential procedure for identifying the differential expression of quantile normalized data.

 -- output of sessionInfo():

aa

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.