[BioC] GWAS with family data

Stephanie M. Gogarten sdmorris at u.washington.edu
Wed Apr 16 17:23:10 CEST 2014

Hi Naomi,

Just a word of caution on the GWASdata package - the case-control status
for those samples is not real, I made it up for the GWASTools examples
by randomly assigning case status to HapMap samples.

I'm afraid I don't have any advice on family studies - when I've done
analyses with GWASTools I've selected only unrelated samples for the
association tests, which is presumably not what you want to do for a
family study.

Stephanie