[BioC] CRISPRseek: findgRNAs bug?

Zhu, Lihua (Julie) Julie.Zhu at umassmed.edu
Sun Aug 3 17:02:32 CEST 2014

Shamit,

FYI, if you use offTargetAnalysis ( chromToSearch = "") instead of findgRNAs
function, you will have all the gRNAs annotated with restriction enzyme
recognition patterns.

I did not get to see you in the Bioc2014 conference in Boston. If you are
interested in using it for off target search and cleavage prediction, here
is the slide and hands-on exercises at the Bioconductor course website.
There are workshop materials for other packages that might be of your
interest.

http://master.bioconductor.org/help/course-materials/2014/BioC2014/

Best regards,

Julie