[BioC] Robustspline and two dimentional loess for two color agilent data

samane fazeli samanefazeli at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 07:55:51 CEST 2014

Dear Dr. Smyth,
Thank you for your reply. I am comparing within-array normalization
methods (Median, Loess, robust-spline) in Agilent data. In order to
select the best method in my data, I computed mean of variability
among replicated arrays. Based on this criteria robust-spline
outperforms loess method. This difference was significant (Wilcoxon
test, p-value<0.05). In this situation, Can I apply robust-spline
method on agilent data.
Regards
Samane