[BioC] What RNA-Seq expression estimates to use for plotting to show voom/limma Differential expression

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Sat Feb 8 08:28:07 CET 2014

Dear Heather,

voom() outputs normalized log-cpm values.  Just plot them.

For example after

   v <- voom(y, design)

the log-cpm values are in v$E.

Best wishes