[BioC] liimma and Across Array Normalisation

Saket Choudhary saketkc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 10:52:15 CET 2014

Hello Gordon,

Is there a reason to believe the MA plots should inherently be
baseline shifted after normalisation?

Raw MA: https://db.tt/kDBod1EJ
background correction with 'nec': https://db.tt/0vVWeD21
background correction with nec followed by normalisation: https://db.tt/f0M0rWeg
background correction with 'normexp: https://db.tt/OJO0zea5
background correction with normexp followed by normalisation:
https://db.tt/rbLJmFBE

The files are a bit heavy so might take some time to load into any pdf reader.

Code: https://gist.github.com/saketkc/8931951

Saket