[BioC] WGCNA

Peter Langfelder peter.langfelder at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 09:41:18 CET 2014

This is a common error that happens because you run a parallel
computation from R studio. Please read the Runtime Errors section of
WGCNA FAQ at http://labs.genetics.ucla.edu/horvath/htdocs/CoexpressionNetwork/Rpackages/WGCNA/faq.html.

The upshot is that you should skip the enableWGCNAThreads() call, or
perhaps call disableWGCNAThreads() when running an R session in
RStudio.

HTH,

Peter