[BioC] RMA Normalization Nimblegen with adf.txt file

Federico Lasa felasa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 21:11:30 CEST 2014

Hr Piet,

I'm not familiar with adf file format but one thing you can do if you
have the raw .xys files is search for the paricular platform in GEO
and download the corresponding design (ndf) file from there, for
instance:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/geo/query/acc.cgi?acc=GPL17894

has downloads for a particular vitis vinifera nimblegen expression
design (NimbleGen 090918 Vitus vinifera exp HX12). If that's not the
one you want, you'll probably find it there somewhere. Good Luck.