[BioC] Subsetting clusters in flowPeaks

h.r.jones at qmul.ac.uk h.r.jones at qmul.ac.uk
Mon Jul 14 17:42:22 CEST 2014

Hi!

I'm using flowPeaks in combination with flowCore and flowViz to identify clusters in flow cytometry data.  I can get adequate clustering of my flow frame, and now I want to get summary statistics for each identified cluster (median fluorescence intensity for each parameter etc.).  I can't find any way of subsetting my flow frame to only include particular clusters to get this summary information.  Am I able to do this?  Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Hefin
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone www.blackberry.com