[BioC] Access to BiocGenerics 0.11.4 package

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Fri Sep 5 17:55:18 CEST 2014

Hi Gregory,

You get it the same way you get any BioC package:

source("http://www.bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite("BiocGenerics")

But note that this is a very basic level package that is imported by or
depended upon by a huge number of packages. So if you have installed
Bioconductor (following the usual recommendations, natch), you will already
have this package.

Best,

Jim