[BioC] Access to BiocGenerics 0.11.4 package

gregory voisin voisingreg at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 5 18:31:00 CEST 2014

Hi James,

the installation of goseq needs some dependencies and produces this error, when I try to install it
Error : package âBiocGenericsâ 0.10.0 was found, but >= 0.11.3

In R, with bioClite , installation of BiocGenerics, install an "old" version ( 0.8.0)

In fact , I would like include and use the most recent package ( BiocGenerics) in Unix pipeline, with a personal library.

thanks