[BioC] barcode support for other platforms

Romi Admanit [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Wed Sep 10 03:20:50 CEST 2014

I am trying to assess whether genes in my samples are over expressed
relative to a null mean.
I use the barcode function in the R package frma  for this purpose.
As far as I understand the current Barcode version support only Affymetrix
and only three platforms in it : GPL570, GPL96 and GPL1261.
I do have other platforms.
Do you happen to have mu null(and tau null) for other platforms?
Do you know how can I do the same calculations for those as well?
Thanks a lot,
Romi

 -- output of sessionInfo():

R version 3.0.2 (2013-09-25)
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin10.8.0 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/C/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8

attached base packages:

Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.