[BioC] power calculation of RNA-Seq

Zhijin Wu zwu at stat.brown.edu
Wed Sep 10 16:50:39 CEST 2014

Hi Yanzhu,
   The vignette (software manual) is distributed with the PROPER
package. Examples with code are given for various situations in the
vignette. Just type

vignette("PROPER")

in R (after you load the package) and it should open up the pdf file.

Zhijin (Jean) Wu
Associate Professor of Biostatistics
Brown University, Box G-S121
Providence, RI  02912