[BioC] dataset dim for siggenes

ferreirafm at usp.br ferreirafm at usp.br
Fri Sep 12 17:18:29 CEST 2014

Hi list,
I have a qPCR 116 x60 data set processed with limma. Results showed 30 DE miRNAs. My idea is to pick-up 10 of them for validation running further statistical tests and taking the most recurrent mirs from all analyses (does it make sense?). Well, I was thinking of using siggenes, however, their authors recommend it for high- dimensional data. Will siggenes be suitable for my data? if not, could someone suggest others packages and perhaps tests more appropriated to this size data?
Best.
Fred
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]