[BioC] Ask help for Rcpp

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Sat Sep 13 14:22:41 CEST 2014

On 09/13/2014 01:29 AM, Bo [guest] wrote:
> Does anyone know how to use regex in Rcpp for Bioconductor package development?

Google says there are answers in the Rcpp gallery and on StackOverflow

   http://gallery.rcpp.org/articles/boost-regular-expressions/
   http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23556205/using-boost-regex-with-rcpp

The right place for this question is I think the Rcpp-devel mailing list.

regex in R should be 'fast' (it drops directly to C code) so long as you are
using it in a vectorized way -- not in an explicit 'for' loop or lapply.

Martin