[ESS] why a release from time to time would be nice

Stephen Bond @tephen@cbond @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Fri Oct 6 10:12:55 CEST 2023

Hello,

I would like to request better support of Rmd, but that is not ESS
really. I apologize if this is considered too much off topic.
Do you know who can improve rmarkdown?
Currently there is zero support for the meta/yaml section at the
beginning, which makes it inconvenient to the point I am using Rstudio
to output my Rmd files.

Regards
Stephen