[ESS] why a release from time to time would be nice

Manuel Teodoro teoten @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 6 14:16:36 CEST 2023

Hi Stephen,

I am not part of ESS team but I'm wondering what kind of problems you have
with Rmd files, maybe we can give you some advices.

I do all my Rmd and Qmd files in Emacs without any problem. In my
experience it works very well, even better than org-mode babel for R. For
the yaml part I use different snippets via yasnippet. And if you are still
missing something I am sure there should be tools for Emacs other than ESS
that can help you.

I'll be glad to help you or share an advice.

Manuel Teodoro