[ESS] why a release from time to time would be nice

Tyler Smith ty|er @end|ng |rom p|@nt@rum@c@
Tue Oct 10 15:32:06 CEST 2023

Hi Stephen,

Like Manuel, I also do my Rmd editing in Emacs, with ESS and polymode to handle most things, and a yasnippet to insert my YAML section. This covers my needs, but I'm not a very sophisticated user of YAML.

What support would you like to see? Perhaps there are features you aren't aware of, or if not, we might be able to come up with some workable solutions. Whether or not that's an ESS issue, an polymode issue, or a markdown-mode issue, remains to be seen.

Best,

Tyler