[Rd] 'Apparently' trouble with name spaces and Sweave...

Laurent Gautier laurent at cbs.dtu.dk
Wed Apr 9 10:54:59 MEST 2003

I CCed Ben Bolstad, whom I mistakingly forget in my previous post.

Thanks,

L.

PS: The mail abuse was perpretrated by putting 'r-devel at stat.math.ethz.ch'
in the field 'To:' of my mailing software. Lack of sleep could have make me
write, inadvertantly, twice the same recipient. Unbearable
mail headers should be absent from this post.