[Rd] Re: [R-SIG-Mac] cleanest build I can think of

Stefano Iacus jago at mclink.it
Tue Aug 12 09:39:46 MEST 2003

Thanks Byron, I assume you use new Devel Tool updates and nothing from
fink?
Can other people with new dev tools check this (for example Jan?)
It would be nice to update the instuction page (and R-admin in the
future)

some general notes:
1. there is no need to configure with --without-x as X11 can now be
used from inside RAqua
2. please use R-devel and not R-Sig-Mac as we will soon close this list
(from R-1.8.0)
3. me and Thomas have implemented many new code to the Aqua GUI. If you
rsync today and reinstall RAqua you'll see these changes
4. tcltk seems to work again but only after launching tkStartGUI()

stefano