[Rd] Re: [R-SIG-Mac] cleanest build I can think of

Byron Ellis bellis at hsph.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 12 12:49:27 MEST 2003

Yes, gcc-3.3 (and the matching g77-3.3) and local builds of everything
(well, almost I'm pretty sure my jpeglib and pnglib came from my TeX
installation).

Also, upon reflection its probably better to change CPPFLAGS to
'-I/usr/local/include -D__DEBUGGING__' rather than CFLAGS since
CPPFLAGS is included in the .c.d rule and CFLAGS is not. I must have
already had the .d files sitting around.