[Rd] WELCOME to zsh-users@sunsite.dk

zsh-users-help at sunsite.dk zsh-users-help at sunsite.dk
Sun Aug 24 19:12:48 MEST 2003

zsh-users at sunsite.dk mailing list.

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

   r-devel at r-project.org

to the zsh-users mailing list.

Welcome to zsh-users at sunsite.dk!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

--- Administrative commands for the zsh-users list ---

DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

   <zsh-users-subscribe at sunsite.dk>

   <zsh-users-info at sunsite.dk>
   <zsh-users-faq at sunsite.dk>

   <zsh-users-digest-subscribe at sunsite.dk>