[Rd] r-bugs web site temporarily UP

Peter Dalgaard BSA p.dalgaard@biostat.ku.dk
Mon Feb 3 17:53:05 2003

Peter Dalgaard BSA <p.dalgaard@biostat.ku.dk> writes:

> The machine that serves r-bugs.biostat.ku.dk has been taken off the
> net. A new machine is planned to replace it, but we need to
> reconfigure the DNS, which is not going to happen until Monday. The
> mail interface should still work.

We got swamped by ORDB pointing out that sendmail wasn't up to snuff
(if you don't know what that means, just consider yourself lucky...).
So we just put the old machine back up for now, but it will obviously
have to be taken down eventually.

~~~~~~~~~~ - (p.dalgaard@biostat.ku.dk)             FAX: (+45) 35327907