[Rd] Bug in socketConnection (PR#2535)

ripley@stats.ox.ac.uk ripley@stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 7 16:12:02 2003

You have already reported this as PR#2511. Neither report is reproducible,
since we have no idea how to reproduce the socket connection you used.

Since you are the only one with the ability to reproduce this, could you
please submit the patch needed to resolve it?   (It may well be a timing
issue specific to your system, and we don't have the resources to
debug unusual uses by commercial users on platforms very few of the
developers use.)