[Rd] infinite loop in make for src/unix (PR#2477)

Paul Gilbert pgilbert@bank-banque-canada.ca
Tue Jan 21 01:03:02 2003

I've had this kind of problem (but I don't remember if it was with R) when my
workstation and file server's clocks were not syncronized closely enough. I
think make builds a makefile in src, which is immediately out of date because of
the clock skew, but I'm not sure why the workstation clock enters the
calculation.

Paul Gilbert