[Rd] ** Automatic Reply from Mathsoft Technical Support **

Support support at mathsoft.com
Mon Jun 30 08:53:08 MEST 2003

This is an Automatic Reply
**********************************
Thank you for e-mailing Mathsoft Technical Support.
We offer support for Mathcad 2001i or higher, Axum 6 or higher and the
StudyWorks product line.

Cumulative Update 1 for Mathcad 11 Now Available!
http://www.mathcad.com/download/  Mathcad 2001i Service Release 2 was posted
June 2002.

New Support Policy: With the release of Mathcad 11, we've updated our
support policy to better serve our growing community of users on more recent
versions, Mathcad 2001i and Mathcad 11. As of January 1, 2003, we no longer
offer support services for version 2001 and earlier. Common questions
associated with all prior unsupported versions will still be available via
the web database located at http://support.mathsoft.com.

Please be sure you have provided us with the following information so that
we can properly track your issue.
1.         Your customer number or your name, address and company (if
applicable).
2.	The product you are contacting us in reference to.
3.	The product's serial number, available under Help - About.
4.	Any other information that you feel would help us resolve your
issue. Email your worksheet if you think it could help in answering your
question. Simply reply to this message and attach your worksheet.

We will be responding to you as soon as possible. Our response time is
dependent on the information you provide us as well as the volume of issues
received and the complexity of your question.

Mathcad 11- for detailed information please see
http://www.mathcad.com/products/Mathcad.asp

Check Out the Mathsoft Support Website
To make sure you get the most out of Mathcad and the rest of our products.
The site helps you find quick answers to a wide variety of questions, and
it's easy to use. http://support.mathsoft.com/

Please let us know if you find the answer to your question using the
above-mentioned resources.  Otherwise, a technical support representative
will be contacting you.  Our response time is dependent on the volume of
issues received and the complexity of your question. We appreciate your
patience and will provide you with a personal response to your question
shortly.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]