[Rd] PLEASE READ! Important Support Information and FAQs

Support Services support at rioport.com
Sun Jun 29 22:17:04 MEST 2003

PLEASE NOTE: this is an automatic response and we do not monitor or respond
to replies to this email.

FAQs and common solutions are below.  The online customer support form is
located at: http://www.ecastinc.com/RAM/support/index.html.
When submitted, it will route your message to the appropriate group.  Thank
you for your understanding.

"SECURITY INFORMATION FOR THIS PROGRAM IS OUT OF SYNC"
If you're getting this message, then visit our Most Frequently Asked
Questions section http://www.ecastinc.com/RAM/support/index.html for the
solution to this problem.

NEED A NEW UNLOCK CERTIFICATE?
NEED TO UNLOCK A NEW INSTALLATION OF AUDIO MANAGER?
HAVEN'T RECEIVED YOUR CERTIFICATE VIA EMAIL AFTER UPGRADING?
Users with any of the above 3 issues:

If you ever uninstall or reinstall Audio Manager, install Audio Manager on
another PC, lose your unlock certificate, or did not receive your
confirmation email with the unlock certificate, you can unlock the program
AUTOMATICALLY by doing the following:
1. Connect to the Internet.
2. Open Audio Manager 3.5  - (earlier versions need to update to version 3.5
- go to http://www.ecastinc.com/RAM/softwaredownloads/index.html)
3. Go to the Help Menu > "Unlock Program" screen
4. Click on AUTO UNLOCK
5. Enter in the email address you used when you purchased your original
unlock certificate and click CONNECT

NEED Windows XP Support?
Visit http://www.ecastinc.com/RAM/index.html to download Audio Manager 3.5.

NEED TO USE YOUR RIO PMP300 WITH WINDOWS 2000 or XP?
Contact support at diamondlegacy.com for compatible media players.  Audio
Manager no longer supports the Rio PMP300.

*** Most Common Problems & Solutions (FAQs) ***

Please visit our FAQ section online at
http://www.ecastinc.com/RAM/support/index.html .

*** Submit an email to Customer Service/Tech Support with our Online Form
***

Please visit our support section for our "EMAIL TECH SUPPORT" link
http://www.ecastinc.com/RAM/support/index.html

***Rio, Nike psa[play, Compaq PA-1, and other Digital Audio Device
Owners:***
(Rio 300/500/600/800, Nike psa, Compaq PA-1, or other device)
Need replacement parts or repair for your device?
To receive support and service for your digital audio player select from the
manufacturer links below

RIO brand (PMP 300, 600, 800) and Nike psa players: http://www.riohome.com
Samsung YEPP players: http://www.samsungyepp.com
Compaq PA-1 players:  http://www.compaq.com

Thank you for using Audio Manager Software

	Sincerely,

	Audio Manager Software, Customer Care