[Rd] warning from return() in 1.8 but not in 1.7.0 (PR#4687)

Duncan Murdoch dmurdoch at pair.com
Tue Oct 21 01:58:10 MEST 2003

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:50:22 +0200 (MET DST), you wrote:

>I have read CHANGES and can't find changes about return().

CHANGES is the list of Windows-specific changes.  It says this right
at the top (and says that NEWS is for other versions), but maybe the
names should be rationalized.

The Mac-specific changes are in the main NEWS file, but there are less
of those than of Windows-specific changes, so it makes sense that
Windows keeps its changes separate.

Should I rename CHANGES to NEWS_Win or something similar in the next
release?

Duncan Murdoch