[Rd] solve.Matrix() not found (PR#4887)

s.conti at sheffield.ac.uk s.conti at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Oct 31 14:50:59 MET 2003

# Your mailer is set to "none" (default on Windows),
# hence we cannot send the bug report directly from R.
# Please copy the bug report (after finishing it) to
# your favorite email program and send it to
#
#       r-bugs at r-project.org
#

Dear R developers,

this  morning  I  started  experiencing  a  bizarre  problem  with the
solve.Matrix()  command  in  the  Matrix library: basically R does not
recognise such command any longer, no mettar if re-installation of the
library  is  done.  Any  insight  from  youwill be highly appreciated;
thanks in advance, best regards,

Stefano Conti

--please do not edit the information below--

Version:
 platform = i386-pc-mingw32
 arch = i386
 os = mingw32
 system = i386, mingw32
 status =
 major = 1
 minor = 8.0
 year = 2003
 month = 10
 day = 08
 language = R

Windows 2000 Professional (build 2195) Service Pack 4.0

Search Path:
 .GlobalEnv, package:Matrix, package:methods, package:ctest, package:mva, package:modreg, package:nls, package:ts, Autoloads, package:base

--

Stefano Conti
Department of Probability and Statistics,