[Rd] Changes to correct problems with classes in namespaces

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 24 19:59:39 CEST 2004

John,

Looks like several packages are failing to dump or load with messages like
(SparseM)

Error in warning("Undefined slot classes in definition of \"",
classDef at className,  :
        Object "classDef" not found

So far I have seen this with SparseM, dynamicGraph (and hence deal and
gRbase).  Should that be `ClassDef'?  And is this a new error detected?

Brian

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk