[Rd] (PR6675) (PR#6676)

k.hansen at biostat.ku.dk k.hansen at biostat.ku.dk
Thu Mar 18 14:06:16 MET 2004

Sorry, I made a mistake in my fix... Cleaned a little (and tested yet
again), it becomes

{
  terms.names <- if(is.null(terms)) attr(model$terms, "term.labels")
                    else terms
  terms <- if (is.null(terms))
    predict(model, type = "terms", se = se)
  else predict(model, type = "terms", se = se, terms = terms)
  n.tms <- ncol(tms <- as.matrix(if (se)
                                 terms$fit
  else terms))
  if(n.tms==1)
    colnames(tms) <- terms.names
  if(se)
    terms$se.fit <- as.matrix(terms$se.fit)

Kasper Daniel Hansen, Research Assistent
Department of Biostatistics, University of Copenhagen