[Rd] Help Documentation

Duncan Murdoch dmurdoch at pair.com
Mon Mar 29 16:54:17 CEST 2004

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 08:28:50 -0500, ivo welch <ivo.welch at yale.edu>
wrote :

>If considered helpful by the R developers, I would try to learn Rd to
>submit doc changes.  Alas, my feeling is that the reception would be
>pretty cold ("not needed = redundant = no").  Is there someone "in
>charge of" docs that I can ask whether this is in principle welcome?

Generally the R Core group is collectively in charge of documentation.

In practice, the person who last worked on a help page is the one who
is most likely to make more changes to it. You can find this out from
the CVS log.

You can normally see a webified version of the log online, but I seem
to have misplaced the URL, and developer.r-project.org is offline.

Duncan Murdoch