[Rd] reorder [stats] and reorder.factor [lattice]

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Sep 14 09:06:54 CEST 2004

is more or less the same as that in Trellis (there never was one in
lattice AFAIK), except that the result is by default only ordered if the
input was, and the `scores' used to do the ordering are returned. (Both
points I raised in earlier discussions.)

Package gregmisc has a different function of that name which appears to be
more related to relevel and levels<-.