[Rd] Rcmd problems and questions, lazyloading

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Sat Sep 18 16:46:10 CEST 2004

Kjetil Brinchmann Halvorsen wrote:

> Hola!
>
> I got past the problems I asked about two days ago, thanks. No I am
> updating
> CRAN package asypow (the daily package check on CRAN gave warnings due to
> .Rd problems, fixed).
>
> Now it PASSED Rcmd check
> (WindowsXP home edition, rw2000dev, on a new toshiba laptop, if that
> matters.)
>
> but then Rcmd build --binary

Kjetil,
works for me with the asypow 1.0, R-2.0.0 alpha (2004-09-16).

Which version of R (I mean the date, a lot of stuff changed during the
last 2 weeks re. lazy loading and related bug fixes on Windows)?

If it still does not work with a recent alpha version, please send me
the source package.

What happens if you try
    R CMD INSTALL --build

This way some references get resolves more correctly, and this way is
probably better tested by the developers and the CRAN Windows package
maintainer.

Uwe