[Rd] Collade doesn't work for more than 256 files!

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 23:06:36 CEST 2005

Since most of what Collate does is to cat files together in a
particular order, and you are doing automatic conversion, why not just
sacrifice the individual files and cat them together during the
conversion that you are doing, instead of package building?

You aren't planning on editing them by hand, are you, or
replacing/updating piecemeal?

Alternatively, do this as part of a configure script or makefile?
(i.e. on build, concatenate the files into one and remove the little
pieces)?

best,
-tony