[Rd] Collade doesn't work for more than 256 files!

Ali - saveez at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 23:45:54 CEST 2005

>Alternatively, do this as part of a configure script or makefile?
>(i.e. on build, concatenate the files into one and remove the little
>pieces)?

Or better than that: file.append from R itself, thanks for the idea!

(1) Could you explain to me why the performance in S4 is not as good as S3
when it comes to a huge number of classes? I thought the meta-data generated
by S4 is for boosting the performance.

(2) Any tips for improving the performance?

(3) Why turning SaveImage on doesn't help it?