[Rd] Typo(s) in proc.time.Rd and comment about ?proc.time (PR#8092)

P Ehlers ehlers at math.ucalgary.ca
Thu Aug 25 07:49:26 CEST 2005

David,

Re: "of the order of ..." vs "on the order of ..."

My Oxford dictionary has "of (or 'in' or 'on') the order of",
so that there is no correction needed in proc.time.Rd. And, yes,
I do hear 'of', at least on the northern side of the 49th
parallel. But please don't let these comments discourage
further documentation improvement suggestions.

Peter Ehlers
U. of Calgary (Canada)