[Rd] Typo(s) in proc.time.Rd and comment about ?proc.time (PR#8092)

roger bos roger.bos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:07:20 CEST 2005

I didn't know there was a language called American, I thought I spoke
English too, even if mine does not sound as eloquent...  This thread
should provide credit to the R Core Team for bringing R to such a
level of perfection that these are types of bug reports submitted now
adays.  Microsoft is still playing constant catch up with major
security fixes and R is debating about 'of' or 'on' in documentation.

In all seriousness, this does show the level of quality of the product...