[Rd] Sweave resource leak: leftover temp files (PR#7999)

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 16:17:33 CEST 2005

On 7/8/05, Duncan Murdoch <murdoch at stats.uwo.ca> wrote:

> We're planning (or in the process of?) changing the bug reporting
> system, so this is only a temporary inconvenience.

I think these points have been raised before but, just in case, some
aspects of this, if its changing anyways, that would be nice to see
would be:

- integration with svn
- expansion from bug tracking to issue, change and wishlist tracking

Also it would be nice to have a consistent standard way to:

- track issues, changes and wishlists in individual packages, not just in R