[Rd] as.data.frame.table responseName argument (PR#8006)

ripley@stats.ox.ac.uk ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jul 13 13:49:10 CEST 2005

You need to call as.data.frame.table directly here.

If we alter the generic we would need to alter all the many methods too
(including those in various CRAN packages), and I am not sure this would
be worth it (rather than clarifying the documentation).

This was a user-contributed enhancement that seems to have caused more
problem that its value.