[Rd] error in text.default (PR#8034)

ripley@stats.ox.ac.uk ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 26 08:07:27 CEST 2005

This is not an error in R but in your X11 fonts setup.  It is R reporting
your configuration problem to you.

What dpi is your screen?  If more than 75dpi (very likely these days), do
you have 100dpi fonts installed and in your path?  We have seen that
configuration mistake cause this on SuSe before.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk