[Rd] Re: [R-SIG-Mac] NaN and linear algebra

stefano iacus stefano.iacus at unimi.it
Sun Mar 20 16:08:33 CET 2005

No, blas/veclib is tested, so aprt this extreme case you should report
some other more commonly used cases in which something fails on OS X.
This will help us to work it out.
As said, I'll try some tests without using veclib and let you know.

I've fowarded this mail to r-devel, which seems to be the right place,
so for future msg on the subject please use r-devel.
stefano