[Rd] RE: Hi

mailerndr at trademe.co.nz mailerndr at trademe.co.nz
Sat Mar 19 03:16:45 CET 2005

***** THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE *****
*****   FROM MAILER at TRADEME.CO.NZ   *****
You have been sent this email because you responded to a Trade Me
automated email.

We send out a number of emails automatically including:
* To the top bidder and seller at the conclusion of an auction
* To bidders when they are outbid
* To the seller when a question is placed on their auction

TO CONTACT THE SELLER OR TOP BIDDER
***********************************
If you are wanting to contact the seller or the top bidder in an
auction, their email address is contained within the email we send
you at the conclusion of the auction. Full details of all of your
auctions can be found under the My Trade Me tab on Trade Me.

My Trade Me: http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/my_trademe.asp

TO ANSWER A QUESTION ON YOUR AUCTION
To answer questions posted on your auction, visit Trade Me, login
and go to the auction the question was asked on. The link to do this
was contained in the email we sent when the question was asked.
Your answer will be immediately posted on the auction and forwarded
to the trader who asked the question.

TO CONTACT TRADE ME