[Rd] rw2010alpha

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at myway.com
Thu Mar 24 17:33:24 CET 2005

Until recently R 2.1.0 was called rw2010dev.  I just visited

   http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/rdevel.html

and noticed its now called rw2010alpha, not rw2010dev.  I would like
to use it without downloading all the libraries over again.

Can I

- just rename my rw2010dev folder (Windows XP) to
  rw2010alpha and then install rw2010alpha to that?  or

- install it in a separate rw2010alpha folder, distinct
  from the rw2010dev folder and then somehow copy the libraries
  from one to the other? or

- do I have to download the libraries all over again? or

- some other solution?

Thanks.