[Rd] Leroy and I strolled out in the dimming afternoon light for a breath of air and to check out the progress of the colors in preparation for the Museum's annual Fall Colors Stroll.

Cyrus Grace wgsn at customtrailerconversions.com
Wed Dec 13 00:03:15 CET 2006

I happened to be in a Latin American prison, accused of running guns to
the freedom fighters.
All right, the Capitol Hill officers let down the old side this time.
But just try to take a snapshot of a blimp and see what happens to you.

uuuu

WATCH LITL ON WEDNESDAY DEC 13!

Company: L INTL COMPUTERS INC (Other OTC:LITL.PK)
Symbol: LITL
Mon Close: $0.99
5-day Target: $5

L Reveals 8-Way Processing Professional Mobile Computing Design

CALL YOUR BROKER TO PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!!!

LITL WILL DEFINITELY RALLY UP IN THIS BULL MARKET! WATCH LITL TRADE
STARTING WEDNESDAY DEC 13!

Disclaimer: Information within this email contains "forward looking
statements" within the meaning of Section 27a of the Securities act of
1933 and Section 21B of the Securities exchange act of 1934. The
Publisher of this report was compensated by an unrelated third party
twenty five thousand dollars for distribution of this report.

uuuu

By the way, the furnace has not been ordered yet, and it's beginning to
get cold, here. I happened to be in a Latin American prison, accused of
running guns to the freedom fighters.
" He asked if there was anything I wanted - tobacco, rum, a priest. The
company was re-organized as the Taylor Aircraft Company with Taylor as
President and Piper as treasurer. You can trust me on this - forget that
unreliable narrator stuff for a minute.
It helps keep us in pickelhaubes.