[Rd] They had produced so much butter, that they couldn't sell it on their own markets at the normal price.

Henry Collier vch at thebestmcglasses.com
Wed Dec 13 00:09:16 CET 2006

So, it's advisable to grow cane as near to the factory as possible.
He is the fourth person to resign at NFA. They sold it to Russia at
virtually give away prices.

uuuu

WATCH LITL ON WEDNESDAY DEC 13!

Company: L INTL COMPUTERS INC (Other OTC:LITL.PK)
Symbol: LITL
Mon Close: $0.99
5-day Target: $5

L Reveals 8-Way Processing Professional Mobile Computing Design

CALL YOUR BROKER TO PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!!!

LITL WILL DEFINITELY RALLY UP IN THIS BULL MARKET! WATCH LITL TRADE
STARTING WEDNESDAY DEC 13!

Disclaimer: Information within this email contains "forward looking
statements" within the meaning of Section 27a of the Securities act of
1933 and Section 21B of the Securities exchange act of 1934. The
Publisher of this report was compensated by an unrelated third party
twenty five thousand dollars for distribution of this report.

uuuu

Why should any sugar company want to increase sugar production? Customer
Review: The South Beach Diet was the second diet that I tried after
getting serious about managing my weight and blood sugar levels.
Plus every candy made by Brach's . External factors such as over
exposure to sunlight, pollution, stress, smoking and poor dietary habits
are factors that we do have control over. Scientists are trying to
harvest the cells before they    have differentiated, then coax them
into becoming certain types of cell.
Earlier, the director of field operations, Stephen Nsita, the director
of technical services, Isaac Kapalaga and the director corporate
affairs, Edward Mupada, threw in the towel over the same issue.